“Ecuador waits for you!”, our AirBnB host in Quito signs his last correspondence.
And oh, do I wait for Ecuador. We’re making our escape to the Andes next week. Have you been? If you have, I’d love some tips on staying at 10,000+ feet (altitude sickness?), road trip stops in the highlands and places to eat/hangout in the capital.
Since packing lightly & efficiently has become a bit of an obsession, I thought I’d share some of my recent (mostly local) travel finds below.
1. Practical and comfortable leather camera strap. Geometric Nature via Etsy.
2. Mini samplers of natural skin care products (perfect for refills). Province Apothecary handmade in Toronto.
3. The ‘civilized’ squeezable tubes in carry-on sizes. GoTube, available at Herbs & Nutrition in Toronto.
4. and 5. Simple and durable accessories (travel case and laundry bag pictured). The Made & Found handmade in Toronto.
6. Linen trinket sacs. From Placewares at the St. Lawrence Market, Toronto.
See you in a couple of weeks or follow along on Instagram @UnaGotLost.