Images above: Mt. Rainier National Park, 1925. From UW’s flickr collection.
We’re off for some wintery shenanigans of our own in the Laurentian Mountains and then Montreal.
Have a bold and fearless New Year!
And if you feel like looking back, here are some of my favourite moments of 2014:
• A wild meal at Polo’s on the beach in Panama, with my best friend
• Celebrating the Smitty Award in New York with Ken
• A first-hand look at how organic chocolate is made
• Learning to be a sustainable traveler
• Sharing some excellent guest posts by friends: Azerbaijan & Pemberton, BC
• And most recently, working on a brand new travel magazine for Toronto Pearson Airport
(more on this in the new year)